Little Criminals are members of one of Randy Newman’s support groups (a.k.a. “fan club”).
You can join the ongoing online Yahoo! Groups discussion at
Mama Told Me Not To Sing: The Songs of Randy Newman, as Sung by His Fans
- Mama Told Me Not To Come – Jim Morin
- Rosemary – Emory Joseph aka Derek Sorrentino
- Texas Girl At The Funeral Of Her Father – Steve Bauer
- Falling In Love – John Betley
- God’s Song – Joan Manners
- Last Night I Had A Dream – No’am Newman
- Beat Me Baby – Jim Coan
- Bad News From Home – Kymm Zuckert
- Marie – Jeroen Smeets
- Political Science – James Foley
- Have You Seen My Baby – Eric Damianos
- Have You Seen My Baby – Martin Wieandt
- Nobody Needs Your Love More Than I Do – Graham Stephen
- William Brown – Gary Norris
- Feels Like Home – Kymm Zuckert
- Follow The Flag – Ivan Smason
- Simon Smith And His Amazing Dancing Bear – Bruno Coon
- Sail Away – Steve Bauer
- Rollin’ – Jeroen Smeets
- Living Without You – Alistair Kerr
- Louisiana 1927 – James Foley
- There’s A Party At My House – Joan Manners
- Real Emotional Girl – Dan Bryk
- Lover’s Prayer – Jim Morin
- That’ll Do – Randy Newman
Produced by Joan Manners, who adds …
“The participants were all fans, almost all amateurs, so the quality of the recordings and performances is quite divergent. But it’s noteworthy for Randy Newman fans because Randy contributed an unreleased track to the project — his demo of “That’ll Do,” his Oscar-nominated song from “Babe, Pig In The City.” (Pretty cool, huh?!)”
How to order
Email Susan McTigue at semctigue at yahoo dot com.
Maybe We’re Singing It Wrong: The second CD produced by the Little Criminals.
The Little Criminals’ CD “Maybe We’re Singing It Wrong” is a two-disc compilation of
songs and compositions written by Randy Newman and performed by his band of devoted fans, the Little Criminals.
How to order
Email Susan McTigue at semctigue at yahoo dot com
Crime Doesn’t Pay
There is yet another Little Criminals CD — “Crime Doesn’t Pay” — but it contains music not written by Randy Newman. For more information about that CD, please click here.